Elizabeth Jones, C.C.N.
Phone: (802) 874-4429
Fax: (802) 302-1004
Serving Southern Vermont
1. Is your multi-supplement a plant-based product that includes vitamins, minerals, and phyto-nutrients?
2. If the multi-supplement is plant –based, is it derived from a variety of plants?
3. If the multi-supplement is plant based and derived from a variety of plants, does the manufacturer own its own land and grow, harvest, and concentrate its plants?
4. Does the Vitamin C supplement contain the whole-plant concentrate, including associated phyto-nutrients?
5. Are the supplements certified organic from the soil and seed up?
6. Is the disintegration time on the tablet about 30 minutes or less?
7. Does the manufacturer voluntarily adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices from the seed to end product and to The Council for Responsible Nutrition for its fish oil products?
8. Does the manufacturer assay its entire line for heavy metals, microbiological contaminants and pollutants, and desirable nutrient compounds?
9. Does the manufacturer have published Bio-Assays that I can easily access?
10. Does the manufacturer publish an ORAC score on its anti-oxidants that is based on a wide range of Free Radical Groups?
Let us at NES guide you to brands that meet these standards.Return to Home Page
Elizabeth R. HarrisonBoard CertifiedClinical NutritionistPhone: (802) 289-2326Liz@NutriEd.com
Website powered by Network Solutions®